Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boom! M---f----er, yeah!

I think Auburn's Defensive Coordinator Will Muschamp said it best:

"Boom! M---f----er, yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Knock these M---f----ers out! Get your ass going, you ain't hurt, you ain't hurt!"

It's in that same plucky, can-do spirit that I proudly present this college football blog, "The Persistent Fool." As a Florida Gator and (long-suffering) UCF Knight, I've been suffering for wont of a college football blog that caters to my weird tastes.

Yes, it's easy to find a Gator-centric college football blog. But no one writes the UCF blog that I want to read. The few UCF blogs are:
  1. Poorly written.
  2. Infrequently updated.
  3. Full of boosterism and homerism.
  4. Poorly written.
  5. Poorly written by boosters and homers.
  6. See number 4, above.
  7. Poorly written by folks who think Kyle Israel does a fine job.
  8. Poorly written by folks who don't know a damn thing about college football outside Orlando.
This is the breach I'm going to launch myself into. I hope to bring you college football commentary and musings with an obvious UCF Knight bias. And other miscellania.

Boom, M---f----er!
TPF

No comments: