Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tim Tebow is Coming Back!

That. Is. Awesome.

Wow.

Odds on favorite to win the National Championship next year? You bet.

Culled from the article in the Gainesville Sun, here's everything he actually said:

"Oh and by the way, one more thing, let's do it again. I'm coming back!"

"I just love being here. I love being a Gator. I feel loyal to this place, and I want to stick it out and finish what I started here.

"It was (a tough decision). I prayed about it a long time, talked to a lot of coaches and a lot of people involved with the NFL and Coach Meyer for a long time. It was a tough decision. But I am having so much fun here and I want to enjoy it one more year."

And from Percy Harvin:

"I don't know yet. I'm kind of leaning towards coming back. I haven't made the final decision yet. So I'll sit down with Coach tomorrow and he'll help me make that decision."

Aaaaaannnd from Tebow, re: Harvin and Spikes:

"We'll talk to them a little bit, but I don't want to pressure them. I want them to make the best decision for them and they will."

No comments: