Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Brandon Harris...Still up in the Air

Brandon Harris is still up in the air as far as the commitment issue goes, according to the Miami Herald. UCF is still in it:

''It was a nice trip. It was productive. I got a lot of it touring the campus and facility,'' Harris said. ``I know people think I'm crazy, but UCF -- they're in it. People don't see what I see and the experience I had. It was a wonderful time.

``The best part about it was the direction they're headed in with Coach O'Leary. He has a vision and a plan of where he wants the program to go. They just got a new stadium on campus. They're like a college town atmosphere. It's not too close to home, it's not too far from home. It's in the perfect location.''

``I'd say it's them three -- Miami, Ohio State and UCF -- and LSU is closing in. It's a possibility I could go to Florida. I feel good about those five. But it goes back to those three. It's just what I feel.''

No comments: